Tuesday 26 June 2012

I love

The fact clothes that were tight now fit! I've lost a little. However today/tonight I was a little bad. Im around 600 cals today which isnt to bad its just seeming that way as I consumed most of this in a 4 hr period and felt like I was.constantly eating .. Because I was!

Ive had two coffees, cup soup, shirataki noodles with veg and prawns, 2 weetbox ,.cookie and a.few.mouthfuls of pasta that mum wanted me to test..... Im feeling grossly full! Ive since done.over 100 situps and some scissor kicks and weights... So hopefully no gain tomorrow!

Speaking of I'm accompanying a client to court tomorrow then meeting angel for lunch... Fuck.
Im thinking an asian broth or greens as he wants asian food from china town. Since I will ne getting the bus to court im going to be doing some walking between destinations which is good. I also might get a new.book any recommendations?

Xx pix.

1 comment:

  1. i wish we had a such thing as a china town where i live lol! i live in the boondocks hahaha!

    can you keep a secret by sophie kinsella shes the author who wrote confessions of a shopaholic!

    ReplyDelete