Thursday 13 December 2012

A long way to go but...

Argh I have something to confess, and it hurts terribly to do so >.>

In my blogger absence I stacked it on... from 51 to 55 (which is a huge gain almost my highest weight ever). Ever since the boy and I moved we have been eating so much crap. Fuck you pasta, and I hate to say but I was almost eating normal... 2 meals a day... not even healthy meals. Crap. Crap. Crap food. It wasnt takeout like Maccy D's or what not but there was fish, pizza, pasta etc from eating out a lot! I also suck at my exercise routine that I started a few months back. 


So to get rid of the unwanted fat that suffocates my ass, hips, gut and thighs, EVEN FACE I am back to coffee and tea in the morning, and salads, more water and fucking off carbs. 

I am now 53kg as of this morning. I am still feeling down about my gain.. it really bloody sucks to be honest, but I am sure many can relate. 

I am planning on doing a detox in the new year, and the boy wants to too. In the mean time I am just not going to eat as much carbs, and make better choices if forced to eat in front of people.. this time of year really sucks huh. 

GOAL - 51kg and stable by Xmas. 
I will update progress.. or lack of

xo Pix 

3 comments:

  1. argh the same thing happened to me! i got sloppy and gained loads :( but don't worry, it will come off again. it will be difficult cause of christmas, but you can do it. stay strong! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh boy. yup. i slipped up too and gained loads of weight. I hate that. Feels like I'm wasting my own hard work and then I have to work harder to undo the self sabotage. at any rate 51 and stable sounds really good, and I'm sure you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both blossoms. I'm sure I will but then its a matter of maintaining. But your words of encouragement really do help thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete