Tuesday 14 August 2012

Lets talk goals

I have been such a slack pixie lately. However in response to Alina's comment on my last post, she asked about what my goals where - so thought I would dedicate a post to it.

So here we go

This time around... I guess I could say a relapse back into my restricting ways I have decided to be not so hard on myself with my goals... before it was 48.. which was achieved then it was lower.. which was achieved however not maintained... and when it wasnt maintained well there was gain, tears and a well pissed off Pixie.

So this time I have decided to take it slow.. I am going to lose and I am going to gain.. thats just the nature of the game for most of us unfortunately!

And in regards to gain... that I have.. and lost and gained again since my last post (50.9kg) I went up to 52.something.. down to 50.4kg then back to a current 51.4kg's. I go up and down like a yo-yo usually 1.5kg's.. so my main goal is to stay or be below 51 kg - then once I have maintained this I am up for more loss (always am) but I am not going to get to down (or try not to) if I stay at 51kg's as I know this is OKAY for me... something that I never thought possible. and something I will probably change my mind on down the track when I get attacked by the fat thoughts.

Heres a breakdown
Goal 1: Reach 51kg or below and maintain this for min. 2weeks if successful
Goal 2: Reach 50kg or below and maintain for min. 3 weeks
Goal 3: STAY BETWEEN 49-50KG FOREVER MWAHAHAH WISHFUL THINKING
Goal 4: Exercise mean and eat super clean - no bread no sweets no processed shit

I am not having strict time frames as they just get me frustrated and depressed when I do not achieve so end of year I want that bikini bod for summer about 5 months away!

In other news my eating is getting better... more clean eating = not as much processed shit
lots of veg, salad, appropriate proteins and fruit
I have done some exercise yet not as much so thats also on the agenda of goals 

Let's see how this goes. 

Thinspo please?
 Victoria secret models have become my wannabe bods


Id be happy to look like any of the above.. ha wouldnt we all?

xo Pixie.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Victoria's Secret models all have such gorgeous bodies. I think every woman wants to look like one of them. They're the perfect thinspo, and most of them aren't stick thin... Long and lean with graceful curves. Unfortunately, no matter how tiny I'll get, I'll never have boobs. Oh well.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Victoria's Secret has lovely models. I actually consider them "fitspo" as they all have rock hard bods. Real good at helping push harder during workouts. Your goals are totally achievable doll. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your goals are realistic love, Im sure you will achieve them in no time.

    Good luck sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree they are fitspo - I am trying to get this look it's weird I love bone thin but I am starting to appreciate hard work too - I think I appreciate the control aspect = work hard = get results. I want this.

    Thanks all for the support, and thanks for my new followers :) If I am not following back send your URL and I will follow - I love reading all the blogs out there no matter what they are about.. unless its about killing or bitchiness I don't like either :P

    I use my phone to blog a lot and its not letting me add properly so I will when I am on the computer. Again thanks for the support lovelies, I will keep you posted ;)

    love and hugs
    xo Pixie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. and laelaps - Im with you I will never have boobs... but ppft boobs! haha xx

    ReplyDelete