Thursday 19 July 2012

51.7

I am feeling pretty average today - stupid case of the cold/flu. Possibly due to the weekends antics.

I have lost not much but tis a loss. I ate a bit yesterday things did not go as planned.

Firstly I went to brunch with a friend .. "I will take the fruit salad"... "Sorry we are out"... eggs it is.

I then ate popcorn at the cinema with angel and soup and bread when I got home ... darn bread.

But I was pleased that I still lost 100grams :)

Today it has been coffee and rockmelon. I was meant to go to lunch with my brother however I havent heard from him.. a blessing in disguise?

I think I will now go to the vid store get some trashy movies and drink some soup.

No going out for this pixie this weekend just staying home and working in preparation for Mondays classes back at Uni.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment