Wednesday 18 July 2012

M.I.A

Gosh. I have really abandoned this blog haven't I?!


Well a lot has happened in the life of Pixie over the past couple of weeks.


I celebrated a birthday. Got way too drunk, among other things. Danced all night. Made people angry at me - note to self. Drinking makes me become full of regret!


I gained and I lost and now I have maintained.


Sunday I woke up to 51.1kg which was great but I have since eaten and I am at a stable 52kgs which I weighed in today after I had to regrettably eat.


My eating habits are changing - I have avoided sweets and binges!


Friday - I worked a 12 hour shift... ate small bowl of rice and chicken


Saturday - I ate leftover rice and chicken and some dip at the party (I did considerably well considering it was catered for). I drank a shit load however... yet also danced it off until 9am!


Sunday - 2 spring rolls


Monday - coffee and 4x spring rolls


Tuesday - a piece of sushi, a turkey wrap, and meat and veg for dinner


Today - coffee and then the unfortunate lunch since I was out with friends and all eyes were on the table... I forked here and there at some fish, removing all the batter and shoveling it around... I ate some chips and argh a piece of bread...
Dinner was soup and a small bowl of stir-fry which I lapsed and just finished purging.


The weekend really was fucked. I have decided due to this there will be no weekend drinking for a long time. I never learn: drinking and such fucks with my moods and anti-depressants causing me to hit all time lows. Despite this regretful weekend my appetite had ceased for a while - I am hoping more than anything it remains this way.


University goes back next week which I surprisingly am looking forward to as I know that I never eat there. Looks like disordered mind-frame pixie is returning which I am yet to decipher as being "yay" or "nay".


I am also looking forward to having a form of routine - which means that HOPEFULLY I will be doing a lot of studying and a less of partying.


I wouldnt say that for a 21 year old I party or go out that much... I just feel that lately I am probably drinking more than usual... perhaps more social events are during this time of year? But I would really like to save my $ from the new job and not waste it on alcohol and smokes (next habit to kick).


Quitting is one of my new years resolutions... I have 5.5 months of the year left to achieve this. Another one of my resolutions was to go running- proper running. This sounds stupid doesn't it? But secret to be told I have a fear of public running - in fact any running. I am scared of not only making strangers cringe but also myself. I have not ran in years.. not properly. Angel laughed when I said yesterday during our walk in the park that I had a fear of running " why would you, you look like  a pro - a proper fit girl". Although I know I don't look that ridiculous in my exercise gear I sure do feel it. Long story short - I ran - not far maybe 400m as fast as I could and I giggled like a little school girl. Angel laughed to and was proud of me. I was too - so I am aiming to start jogging in public and just at night. 


Enough rambling. I have missed this blog. I have missed you. I have missed being a thinner on the way to skinny minny pixie.. and I think maybe just maybe she is going to re-appear. We shall see... 


XO - Pixie. 



Some Nicole Richie thinspo - beautiful and stylish




1 comment:

  1. i think its just the time of year, everyones out theres different cabarets and outdoor concerts with lots of alcohol! Jesus you have such control!

    ReplyDelete