Monday 23 July 2012

horrible

Today I woke to 51.8kg - when yesterday I was 51.2kg's - although later today I was 51.6kg's... so I think I have some water weight plus its that time of month so bloatings a bitch - and due to that splendid time or month so is my appetite!

I went to class today although I was only there 2hours... not long enough to steer me away from boredom and the fridge (secretly it will be great when I get homework so I can stay at uni AWAY from food for hours on end) I still have this cold thing which is shitting me off too..

I should take this advice!

Anywho intake----- scary

Morning: Coffee
Lunch: Bean Wrap
Snack: Small bowl soup w/roll
Dinner: Grilled chicken, corn, a few hot chips
Dessert: A few buds of chocolate melted with strawberries...

FUCK YOU PERIOD. FUCK YOU COLD. AND FUCK YOU LACK OF SELF CONTROL.

I am feeling shit about it. Which I knew I would. It is so funny how I go get something to eat thinking "I am going to hate myself for this after" yet I still do it... its like I want to fail...well I obviously don't want to but I am clearly not trying hard enough to avoid it!

I wanted to go for a walk but my coughings so bad and the airs so cold that I will just get sicker  so sit ups it is then.

Tomorrow I have class 9-11.30am then I will probably try do some readings etc and avoid coming home to a fridge of food.

Hating myself.
Pixie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment