Tuesday 24 July 2012

fat fucking failure

I was 51.6kg this morning - seems to be where I WAS staying


Stupid pixie was a fat fuck today and ate a fuck load


Coffee
Squid with chips
soup with bread x2
ice-cream


calories no idea well over 1000~


FUCKING PERIOD. I HATE YOU.


I am surely going to be over 52kgs tomorrow and I am not happy to say the least.


I don't know what I was thinking.... I hate that I really have no self control whatsoever!


I am a fake wannabe skinny at the moment. Im not even trying, I want the results yet fuck achieving them up by eating like a fat fucking wale. 
Argh - I'm going to go purge, not that that will get rid of the calories and fat I have driven into my mouth, my stomach, thighs, cheeks - tomorrow's weigh in will be a nightmare




I say this all the time.. "im going to change things... i am going to eat less... exercise more"... but I don't know if i can say this as clearly I am not listening and doing what I know I should be.


This week is a perfect week to lose weight. The boys overseas - he cant bother me about not eating/// so why don't i just do that?


Fatness and failures = a fucking disappointed self loathing pixie


x

3 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie, don't beat yourself up. We all screw up, let's just not give up. We can do this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realllyy like your blog! I feel the same way; I know what I need to be doing but then I don't, even after telling myself over and over :/ but I found you on Fat Piggy's page for the challenge, so good luck, darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh darlings I.never saw these comments, I wish to say thank you and please don't think I'm a bitch.. My phone doesn't show updates grr! I'm glad you like the blog although I made it for me im so glad people are reading who I can relate to I love this little.community.. And yes piggys.challenge so.excited I need to try harder though ! I will follow your blogs too! Thanks for the support lovelies and best of luck with the challenge we got this! xoxox pixie

    ReplyDelete