Sunday 26 February 2012

Fuckitall.

I'm not dead. Although dont feel so alive. I am in a slump haven't felt like this isn a while.
Maybe because I forgot my meds or that its that time of month.
Gah. Most friends have now left town I feel alone. Saw the girl the one who first knew my problem
She has the same. Shes thinner I've gotten bigger! Might see her again. must get thinner before. Back to class and practicum starts this week, hopefully too busy to eat and hopefully this shit mood goes... usually after weekends I feel shit... Alcohol probs.. Or the fact I act so stupid and inconsiderate of people who care for me.i don't deserve him, hes too good for me, the other one has broken me. Made me fragile and weak, now I can't show love / emotion without being withdrawn.
Shit this post makes no sense. Headaches prozac and bedtime.

Save.

2 comments:

  1. Fucking meds and periods. That shit fucks with your mind. I've been having interesting withdrawal from meds recently. Interesting. hmmm...

    ReplyDelete