Tuesday 7 February 2012

Lost Girl

Thats what I feel at the moment, rather lost. 
Thus the lack of regular posts - I dont bother most of the time if I having nothing good to report.
I don't feel like I'm losing weight at all. I dont even feel like I'm trying its always "I'll make it up tomorrow" my motivation is lacking, but I want to be thin I know it.


I don't even feel disordered anymore... if I ever was... I must have been... now I am just = fat. 


I am back at classes and everyones saying how good and skinny I look - cant they tell I have put on 6 kilos... I was lighter back then  - NO ONE SAID ANYTHING. 


I have been eating shit. 


Yesterday I didn't eat until dinner but when I did I had vegie lasagna and salad - 400 cals


Today I ate a wholemeal roll bought from campus - eggplant, sundried tomato, pesto and cheese - 400 calories I'd guestimate. 
I then got home and ate some crisps - IDIOT 200 calories
Dinner is soup. . not too fatty.


I am sitting at about 53.1 kg = 117.06 pounds. 


I feel shit. Exhausted from all the assignments I am already swamped with, its only day 2 but I have to write a paper a day!


Tomorrow is another full day at university. I am taking a salad and avoiding carbs by all means necessary. 
Pasta has fucked my stomach up so badly (oh yeah slight gluten intolerance but i cant resist it) so I am not going to touch it nor bread. I have constant cramps. 


This blog thing is so funny... I never whinge on other mediums like facebook, email, texting or when I talk to people I am rather positive.. this however I don't know if it is a good thing, but I vent... lets pretend its good for now at least. 



xo - pixie...

No comments:

Post a Comment