Saturday 12 January 2013

What a busy weekend

Indeed it has been a very busy weekend, consisting of work, work and more work and house cleaning. 

The boy is away for a few days with a friend so I have been keeping myself company with bunny. It has been good to be alone for a while. 

I haven't had to eat meals that I don't want too. I haven't ate much really but still scales say I haven't lost a lot either... disappointing, but as my last post indicated they aren't so reliable so i think I need a new set. 

I have not gone to the gym either which I really was trying to do. Instead a girl at work was sick and left early so I was at work for 12 hours with no break... nor food just diet coke, surely I thought I would lose something but when I got home I ate some soup. Weigh in the next day only read a 300gm loss, which is not good usually when I dont eat much for a day and am active like I was at work running around like a madwoman I would see a somewhat pleasing loss.... if only.

Then the next day I also worked 6 hours no food. But when I got home my sister and I watched a movie and had a burger :( disappointing . I have not weighed in today for I am rather anxious that this said burger will make me puff like a beached whale. 

Today I slept in to a lonely bed and the sound of rain.. sadly it was bliss. When I awoke I started cleaning and have been cleaning ever since.. 4 or so hours... hopefully this counts for some exercise as I have still not made it to the gym... I have only had coffee (about to have my second) and two alcohol beverages to keep me happy while I clean and dance around with the music blasting.. 

I am really enjoying time alone.. not eating when people expect me too. I do miss the boy though and can not wait to see his return which I think is tomorrow sometime!

Tonight I am just seeing skinny girl for movies and drinks... we don't eat around each other so I don't think I will be worried about any food induced calorie intake.. there will be alcohol though ;)

Well I am off to finish my painting to put in the bedroom to surprise the boy when he gets home.. I have had it half finished for about 3 months now... today has been productive.

I hope everyone else is enjoying their weekend yes?

xo PIXIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment