Wednesday 18 April 2012

Tatt Thinspo Thursday

The weekend is approaching and I am excited. I am going out for a double date tonight - which means dinner- not so excited however I am getting good at choosing healthy options and not eating the lot. Friday it is sangria with a girlfriend and sat a birthday dinner not keen on - will drive not drink nor eat and bail early. 


I weighed in at 53.9kg yesterday, I am still a fair way away but every gram counts right. While 48 still is an ideal I think that I would be more than happy with 50kg! so im about 4 kg away.... 


I have been doing lots of push-ups, sit-ups squats etc and can see a change in my stomach already - the ribs once again are almost visible. 


My scales are being a bitch to me -so I am not weighing in until I am sure I have lost a significant amount. 
I have been eating less too:
Yesterday I ate a squid salad. a bite of chicken and roast veggies.  (no sweets wooo)


Today I have had a coffee so far. S and I are going to the shops soon - I need new hair colour cant decide -red, purple, brown, black argh suggestions haha - hard to tell when you don't know what I look like. We will probably by his request get "a bite to eat" - salad thanks or cold rolls. Dinner - Salad please. 




Fingers crossed - god being social can have its downfalls!


I have fallen in love with Tatt thinspo - funnily enough when browsing pictures I found a pic of a girl I know - wouldn't that be ideal - someone taking your myspace/facebook/blog photos and using them as a thinspo!


Enjoy!





xox - Pixie.

2 comments:

  1. i love the cherry tat! ahh:)

    my counsellor assigned me to plan an outing this week with friends. ick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all amazing! Ooh it can be hard plannings the worst and anticipation but once im out and about I feel fine, better when no foods involved! If you do let me know what you get up too! Xx

    ReplyDelete