Sunday 22 April 2012

Weekend, gah, where to start ate a fuckload of thai/asian food friday then drank and purged. Satt I wasso hungover I had pasta and pizza. Today theres no excuse. Bacon and eggs, pizza and pasta. What the eff pixie you stupid thing. Mother also thinks I have a drinking problem... Perhaps. I feel more confident when I drink, as if people would like me more. Im not weighing in. tomorrows back to uni I will be awfully busy so I'm hoping I can atleast get rid of the weekends catastrophe, gahh. Fat bitch pixie, over and out. X

2 comments:

  1. Wow I can totally relate to this. My whole world thinks I have a drinking problem. But fuck it. WHATEVER. Can't a girl have a glass of wine without the side of judgment? Anyway. Keep it up. Monday is a new week :) Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bebs - havent been going so great this week - drinking again ha and a lot of purging but fuck it feels good. I am trying to catchup on blogs to get inspired. And Piggy fuck what the world says only you know whats right for you! xox

    ReplyDelete