Thursday 26 April 2012

2 days

Two days until I fly away to visit old friends. I am excited, despite not being thin like last time I saw some of them. I know there will be a shitload of drinking - and probably dinners and lunches with friends.... shit. I could do the whole purge thing - but staying in a hotel with s could prove to be difficult... argh- I hope I can stay strong, but I am sucking at it lately. Sometimes I eat lots, sometimes not much... still I am eating and I dont like this.. I am around 54kg still I lose one week gain by the weekend. Blergh. Sounds bad but one friend I am seeing has the same problem she is thinner than me - I wanted to be thin too by the time I go back - not happening. Dev. Oh well. I will update how the trip goes - probably be a balloon when I get back! 


But I am doing a soup diet with s and he is keen for it too... a detox... so I will only have fruit and soup for I hope 5  days.... hopefully that will allow me to lose a little.. a shit stack of homework to do. 


I hope all is well ladies, stay pretty. 


xo Pix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment