Sunday 20 May 2012

52.6

I was stoked to see this on the scale after this weekends antics, blergh alcohol. Today I have pigged out though... Cereal a few nachos, cold rolls and chicken broth.fuck I'm going to be back to fat. Gah I hope to be 51 by the weekend as I have another party and I must be thin! It was kinda good coz I couldnt eat with it, now appetites back fucker. Soup, soup and more soup is the plan for the week ahead. In other news I had a fab weekend the boy came back from his trip so we did dinner and movie fri and a, party sat... But reality beckons amd tomorrow its back to prac... Really ceebs going but I musnt be lazy plus I barely eat there! Im worried though I will need petrol...i have no money which I was so kindly made aware of when my card declined eeeeep. Best go to bed, hopefully have skinny dreams. Xxx pix

No comments:

Post a Comment