Wednesday 30 May 2012

Fatbish

Im disgusted as soon as skinny girl left the party I ate. Toast, cheese, pasta...then next day pizxa, pasta, asian, cheesecake, chocolate. I had sugar fuck. I went to the docs for these gut pains and passed out...idiot.all in all ive only gained 700gramd.... Still im above 53 eeeww. I need laxies to get this shit out...literally. Tomorrow no sugar startss... Im sure my binge has had its way...back to restricting! Im seeing skinny girl in gwo days maybe if not we are starting yoga in 20 days... I will be 50¡ 51 will do just please pixie break below 53 then 52..... Fatty out xx

2 comments:

  1. I often do things like that at a party or won't eat and then I'm alone in the kitchen and then it's game. on. I know you can beat skinny girl. :) I can't WAIT to be 50 :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks bebs, solution - no alcohol for a while :P xoxo

    ReplyDelete