Wednesday 16 May 2012

53.3 there I said it. Yes I once was 47.7 but then I relapsed got fat. Huge. 56 ar one stage, two wks ago. It kills to confess.but recovery is not for me, I get this now. I thought I could...it made me more depressed than ever. On the plus I have nearly lost 3kg in two weeks im sure ill be 53 tomorrow. I have had a 36 hr gut ache thus minimal eating.i think 350 cals today perhaps l less. Anywho this posting on my phone thing sucks I can't see what I'm typing excuse any mistakds. gah. Soooo all in all 3more kg needs to go ...two weeks timeframe? Sounds good to me. Zoxoxo pixie

2 comments:

  1. Pixie love, you've lost 3kg in 2 weeks? well done! You will soon back to how much you used to weigh, don't you worry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetiw yep hit 53 today! Still a long way to go im hoping for 50 asap xxx thanks for your kind words xx

    ReplyDelete