Sunday 3 June 2012

51.7KG

I got down to this on Sunday after a drunk blergh of fun with skinny girl... although I have eaten a bit.... I weighed this morning and I am 52.7kg :/ but still I am OK with this as I have ate a lot of pasta, cheesecake and crap over the weekend - hangover snacks argh. I don't know how I got to 51.7kg :/ I HAVE BEEN EATING!!! maybe my metabolism needed this food. I am feeling thinner I think I look it too. I am planning to be 51kg by my birthday... 7 weeks totally do-able. To help me achieve this I am also not drinking until then! It may prove hard but alcohol seems to make me eat so it is worth refraining from drunken behavior... plus I am spending money I don't really have on booze :( I am job seeking to fix the money sitch. I need clothes, stockings, coats, lipstick and a scarf for this horrid winter weather! Blergh. I will do a proper update soon. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment