Wednesday 13 June 2012

Nervous

I am currently nervous as fuck and my anxiety is through the roof.. I have no idea why. Perhaps because this time I know I am going to be the "old thin pixie" and I am just excited?


I took the day off from everything and I so far have finished Wintergirls this morning which really made me think - fuck pixie you need to stop purging! So to do this... no guilty fucking foods - clean eating... vegetables and fruit and coffee and tea and NO BREAD OR PASTA... 

I have spent the remainder of the day making a list of allowed and not-allowed foods to stick on my fridge... I don't care that my family can see it as far as they know I am doing it to fix my fucked up stomach and IBS/slight gluten intolerance. 

I will be 2kg down by my Birthday - 4 weeks!

Each night I am doing sit-ups crunches and a thigh workout with this thingy that Angel bought me... 

I feel excited, anxious but still positive.


Intake so far - 1 x coffee... 
I have also taken photos of myself today so I can compare each week - who knows maybe I will post them... CURRENTLY 52.4KG. 


Wish me luck 


xxo Pixie. 

5 comments:

  1. Good luck Pixie! Ever since I stopped eating gluten I have felt loads better, and not as bloated. Hope it works for you :)
    All my support,
    <3 A Fragile Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. our bodies were never meant to eat gluten so thats probably why we feel so shitty after eating it lol. good luck i know you can do it

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats such good news I admire you gluten is my weakness but its doing my stomach damage. I'm looking forward to seeing if it makes a difference. Thanks for the support xx pix

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks also lulu yep thats why I'm going by if man made it dint eat it... or atleast try x

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOOD LUCK <3 gluten is by farrr my weakness. fuck cake, fuck chocolate, and gimme some fresh, good quality bread. You can avoid it though. Just keep it out of your house and you should be fine! and...a piece of advice? although crunches are good, they don't really give you the thin, flat abs everybody wants. I suggest pilates or walking/jogging/running for controlling that tummy ;)

    ReplyDelete