Monday 25 June 2012

I hope

I hope I lose tomorrow. Intake waTs neither good nor tragic I guess.
2 coffees, cup soup, egg, rye wrap with turkey and cheese (oops) a.cookie and veg for dinner..

I would love to have skipped the cookie and.cheese!
I slept in so no morning workout. However I.just finished doing a bunch of situps, weights, lunges, scissor kicks.. Not as much as I had hoped but ive got a horrid headache probably from that cookie! Anywho im planning over the next 20 days to do some form of workout each day even if its just a walk or situps, something must be better than nothing hmm.

Holidays are approaching so this should be made easier, and I will be hopefully working more and I hardly eat then!

This weekend I'm having drinks with milah not sure if.we. Will go out we might just stay in with some.vodka!

Will update soon :)


Xxxx pixie love and hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment