Saturday 23 June 2012

God I fucking suck. Im huge again. I stayed at grans and boy did she feed me! I saw s for the first time in over a week and boy did we eat! I pirged too ~ disapointed. Im working all day tomorrow so no food ok pixie. Ive set my alarm early to fit some form of workout in. I feel so fat and feel the pasta chocolate and cookies swirling around my body making its way to my ass hips and thighs. I have 20 days before I must be thin for my party. Im going to be 2kg down in a.couple weeks. If not im going to lose my fucking shit and rhn away. Im the only one to blame or can change this.... If only my stomach and mouth where on the same goddam page! Happy saturday darlings hope everyones doing better than me! X .

3 comments:

  1. I so know what you mean. I binged solidly for a week and I could SEE the fat. Like you can totally see it. But luckily, as quick as it comes, it also goes, if you stick to it - which I know you can. So you'll be lovely and skinny again in no time at all. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naw thanks bella! I sure hope so my clean eating starts again tomorrow I'm determined... Must be birthday thin ! Also read your blog but wouldn't let me comment 2kg from your goal great work sweetie I'm about the same lets do this together! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. grammas are terrible! my grammas portions are completely out to lunch! i am not a 300lb man that worked outside on the farm all day, i do not require that huge of a plate! lol

    ReplyDelete