Monday 11 June 2012

Today I am dirty.. want to be pretty.. tomorrow, I know I'm just dirt.

This was a great weekend for me. I spent the time doing what a pixie should not, drinking, smoking, lying, dancing and vomiting... a lot!



Where to start... I decided I was not going to drink this weekend.. that lasted a whole ten minutes. I was supposed to go to a party - Kendra's.. but I really could not be fucked, and knew I would have a shit time as we aren't really friends anymore or have anything in common. So I lied. Bad Pixie. I said I had to work.. Instead I messaged Milah to see if she felt like vodka and company.. the phone rang 5 minutes later and I was in my car on my way. The night was great. We drank, and danced around her room in the dark discovering that we had more in common. I hate girls usually but we get along pretty well. We both are disordered but we have had the "talk" about not wanting to encourage each other (no matter how hard) and not to get angry if one of us recovers. 

I like this idea... a friendship based on something true... nothing like our desire for perfection and thin....  Who knows maybe Pixie has found a friend - after all the others left her. 

The next day Angel picked me up as I could not drive. SPEW GUTS. I have not felt so sick in forever. But he was a sweetheart and looked after me.. OH AND IN ALL OF THIS DID I MENTION I LOST WEIGHT... I was at 51.7kg AGAIN. So there standing hungover on the scales I noticed I was back to where I was last Saturday however after eating on Sunday at a family lunch I have gained a few grams FUCK. Still I know that I am losing when I want to.. well I always want to, but when I actually TRY. PIXIE WILL BE DOING MORE OF THIS AS OF TOMORROW.It is always "tomorrow" with us isn't it?! But sometimes that is all we have to live for. 

Oh in other news during the week I was offered two jobs and accepted one so hopefully I will be able to buy a nice dress for my 21st coming up in no time at all!

I hope that everyone else's weekend was fun and adventurous xoxo Pixie. 


2 comments:

  1. Fun and adventurous. I love that phrase. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just fab isn't it! Xx

    What every moment should be ...

    ReplyDelete