Wednesday 6 June 2012

Memoirs of a Pixie

I Pixie have hereby decided that I am going to get back onto the blogging bandwagon and follow in the footsteps of my previous alias' blogs and make things more interesting. The alias of Pixie will be exposed bit by bit I guess I have thought about it for the past month... Usually my blogs tell more than what I have ate during the day - and how much I hate what toxic crap I call food into my body. So let my Pixies memoir begin...... 





I should introduce some characters fictional - non fictional you decide.


There's Pixie .. or "me" ... BMI 17. SOMETHING ... Age soon to be 21. Tall. Not skinny but want to be skinny. Will get skinny. Unemployed. In a great relationship. Living with the roomies  parents and a little cat. 


There's normal girl.. Pixie's split personality.. the angelic demonic voice in her head. 




Angel aka S = Pixie's lovely boyfriend. Far too kind yet unaware of her disorderly ways.


Momsy - Pixie's mother really is lovely means well but far too protective and can be rather smothering. OCD. Clean-a-holic


Fasha - Pixie's father. Passive and has not had a meaningful conversation with Pixie in years, but they don't need to. Paying out Momsy behind her back in a nice way is quite sufficient. Works hard then spends home-time in front of the television and bag of chips. 


Milah - very new friend of Pixie's. Also disordered. Knows about Pixie's disorders. A breath of fresh air.


Serena - Older sister. Works. Has boy, financial and all sorts of troubles.. nothing like  Sis2 her other sister of the same age. 


Kendra - College friend. In need of a new brain. Constant boy troubles. 


B - One and only long lost brother... new to the scene


So there is the introduction of characters in this trip down the memoir lane.. stay tuned as Pixie.. takes you on a brisk walk through the purging, binging, laughter, the wishful tears, aloof behavior and search for her identity. 







xoxo Pixie.

No comments:

Post a Comment