Sunday 21 July 2013

it's always tomorrow

Tomorrow.  I always say I will do it tomorrow.  Diet. Exercise. Study. But tomorrow turns into tomorrow and that tomorrow is tomorrows tomorrow.  Well tomorrow is coming and I need to start being accountable.

So fuck tomorrow . I'm starting now.

No more smoking. I hate it I'm poor from it and always in the cold. I need to replace that habit with another. .. Plan is in the morning tomorrow haha I'm going to have my coffee and exercise in replace of my morning nicotine fix. Then I shall make a plan or something for the day and week with my goals. If I teach them I will treat myself. .. clothes something...probably a book since I don't want to buy anything until I'm two sizes smaller... but you get the picture.

I need to get out of my rut of nothings working everything sucks mode because to nake shit better shits just gotta change and that starts with me.


sorry that this post is shit and more so for myself to look back on.  I hope though in the future I can say oh yep that's the moment I stopped smoking and lost a few kgs...


accountabilty....

xo pix.


No comments:

Post a Comment