Saturday 27 July 2013

ups

I woke up today at 51.8 kg. I'm happy with this. The thrill and excitement came back.. momentarily.  I went to work today and although I ran around a bit I have also had 5 slices of pizza today. Three big . Two small. I'm positive I will be 53 tomorrow until I crap it out or something gross. Purging was not an option.. laxs will be.

Despite this pizza deal I've had roughly 950-1000  cals
yestetday I ate three party pasties and a few crackers and cheese at my sisters.

so im not eating two meals really. Iys more so snacking here and there which seems to keep the cravings away.

Tomorrow there is a Christmas and july lunch that I am required to attend.. I'm hoping vegetables will be roasted and plentiful so I can just munch those.

Before the lunch I'm going to go to the gym or for a run so hopefully that helps.  I'm wanting to be 50kg within two weeks and stay there !!!!


It's doable... Just no more pizza!!!!


Xx pix



2 comments: