Wednesday 24 July 2013

purge

Today I woke up feeling thinner. I'm happy about that  I can see I'm not as hungry anymore too which brings me to dinners fiasco.. I ate a serve of low Cal pasta which just came back up. . I didn't want to purge I ran to the bathroom feeling my stomach in knots and mouth salivating clear indicator I need to spew.  Ew it had to come out  .and I helped to do so I hated the feeling of needing to be sick. I wanted it over with.. I forgot how easy it was. Not proud... is pixies old ways coming back to haunt her ???

I don't know how I feel. .. dizzy time to lie down.

Xx

2 comments:

  1. See, I know this is going to sound so, so, so wrong, but I seriously envy your ability to just purge. I wish I could just purge that easily. It's always so difficult for me. But if purging came easily, I would be the biggest bulimic ever.
    Take care of yourself hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything about ed is wrong so the lingo comes with it ;) it is really very easy for me. . Minimal noise too but the pain in the chest and the popped blood vessels made me stop.. id rather just not eat.. I will sugar you too xxx

    ReplyDelete