Tuesday 15 November 2011

Blah

Exam study. . It will all be over tomorrow night and I will perhaps even have a well deserved drink and then do nothing Thursday and Friday!

Intake eep.. well I got my appetite back :(
Today (Tuesday)
Cereal - 200 cals
4 gyoza things and salad - 200
apple pie piece (eeep) 150 -200
veggie Pattie that mom bought from the organic marker (it was gross ha) - 200cals

Intake = 750-800 cals feeling pretty shitty about it !

Tomorrow about 9pm I would have finished exams and be celebrating the fact that I have a year off to find me!

I have decided a list of things I want to do in this gap year

- start painting again
- save $25, 000

- be happy with no meds
- buy a new wardrobe (something I NEVER do)
- volunteer once a week
- read as many books as I can get my hands on
- gym more 4 times per week to start


that is it so far.. starting small (update list prior to NYE)

Thinspo of late:


xo  - Pix

No comments:

Post a Comment