Monday 7 November 2011

Day 1

I am starting over!
Last night I spent the whole time wanting to vomit because I could feel all the sugar and fat float around my body pushing its way through to my ass, thighs and stomach. It was as if my body was a balloon, getting bigger and bigger I felt like I was going to pop! I have definitely got rid of sweet food craving, the thought of biscuits or chocolate makes me want to throw up!

Today I am trying a liquid and fruit/veg only day. With hopes to do a bit of a detox.

So far I have just drank water... In an hour I am going to allow myself some fruit. Then again later later in the arvo another piece of fruit or a tomato.. I was meant to go to dinner but think it's just coffee now. Which is good because the rents will think I went out to eat.

Mum made a comment yesterday to my uncle it made me angry
"oh she eats, and eats and eats.. all the time"
I thought: only in the past week or so... not always!
Whatever. I'm determined and I am not going to be as mopy as what I have been. I hate reading my discouraging self loathing posts.. I need to learn to love myself. I AM GOING TO LOVE MY THIN SELF!

Some much needed thinspo:


xo - Pixie.

3 comments: