Monday 14 November 2011

Long time no see




It has been a while! I have been quite ill as of late - struck with a nasty bug that did the rounds in my household. I have been vomiting alot! It is horrible vomiting when you cant control it - normally I am in control of my purging pursuits. Not this time! I ended up blacking out alot too but now I am semi-on the mend no more spew guts just headaches and dizziness - all in time for exam study :P

Good thing about it all I have lost a little after gaining alot! 1.6kg away from where I want to be back at 49kg!

Intake:

Saturday
2 pc toast (200)
1/2 salad (45)
chocolate (eeek 150)
Indian (no idea but it was all purged unintentionally as with the chocolate)\

Sunday
toast and bread which mom made me eat because I was so faint and kept blacking out (400 cals)

Monday -
2pc toast again thanks mom (200 cals)
salad and 4x prawn dumplings (200 cals)

That's it so far so 1195 over three days plus a crap load of spew guts = no exercise I'm afraid
I am going to probably eat dinner tonight I will try keep it around 200-250 cals.

So i guess this sickness was a blessing in disguise a sort of body flush detox... so here's to new beginnings.


xo - Pix

2 comments:

  1. sorry to hear that you were sick. but it seems to have helped your weight loss bid so at least there is a silver lining to that. 1195 intake over 3 days is great, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All better-ish now! thanks bella I will surely try to keep the intake low.. may have gone a bit over today ;) eek. I will catchup on your blog after exams TOMORROW - I feel like I have neglected my lovelies. Hope all is well xox Pix

    ReplyDelete