Tuesday 8 November 2011

Outcome




So the fruit and liquid fast did not last as long as I had hoped 22 hours... not 24 darnit.. Mum made me eat dinner. A bowl of pasta so I consumed approx 450-470 cals today.

I guess this is not too bad, considering my past efforts but I am pretty dev I didn't make the 24 hours... I know if coffee didn't get cancelled altogether my mum would have been happy thinking I had ate dinner.

On a plus no chocolate or added sugars today just those in my mango :)

Intake - 450-470max
water water water
coffee
mango
pasta

Anywho short post, my fingers kill from working on the computer all day! Stupid assignments.

xo - Pix

1 comment:

  1. Fuck I HATE when mom makes dinner. It is just like you can't say no!! :( Although even 750 is still good :) Xo

    ReplyDelete