Wednesday 9 November 2011

Thursday



Yesterday was not soo good. I ate a fair bit- consisting of cereal and bowl of pasta and went to dinner and had barramundi w/ salad (purged) I also ate some cookies that mother decided to bake!

I am feeling weak and exhausted so I don't think I am going to work today. I booked an appointment with my doctor tomorrow to get everything checked out, perhaps up my meds and sort out the lump/chest pain.. should be fun :/

I am feeling pretty fat atm.. I seem to eat allot when I am stressed about assignments and exams... I am thinking that I am going to for the week until next Thursday - eat not a heap of shit but just eat lots of fruit and veggies and not weigh myself.. Then after my exams (wednes/thurs) I will go back into combat mode!

I can't focus on my study and mope about my weight atm... I don't have the energy.

I have been neglecting the blog scene a bit lately due to extensive study and assignments, but this time next week I will be back, more committed than ever! I am just sick of reporting my failures, so I want to be able report good news and hopefully be down to 49kg again!!


I hope you all are enjoying the week and are staying beautiful and strong.


xo - Pixie.

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to be 49kg! And I totally understand, I always put on weight in exam season, I am a total stress eater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss being 49! even 48! now I am almost back up 3.5-4kg in the past few weeks! stress eating sucks doesnt it - most people I know don't eat when they stress... it's all I do.. I don't need to eat when I am happy and this is not a frequent thing lately ha. XO we can be strong together - maybe we just need to stress less!
    xo - Pixie

    ReplyDelete