Wednesday 2 November 2011

Even better



Today has been tedious but good - my presentation went well - at least I hope, and I got accepted in the university course I applied for interstate - so in a year off I go.
Anywho keep it short and simple. No gym as sis already went instead I rode the bike at home, did situps and scissor kicks only for 20 mins.. I plan on doing more later also.


Intake
Breakfast - coffee and piece of celery with a smidgen of peanut butter - 15 cals
Snack - watermelon and few choc teddy bickies to celebrate my acceptance into the course I wanted haha and then mum had a platter of some dip and biscuits which of course I munched on a few - 100 cals here
also a spinach chili and shirataki noodles dish - 40 cals
Dinner - that dreaded lasagna - full of vegies (carrot spinach mushroom zucchini), low fat bechamel sauce (the whole lot for the WHOLE family lasagna was worth 395 cals) and pasta was layered only on the top and on the bottom with a heap of veggies in between - I have no idea how many cals here I know it was a healthy version. I would guesstimate 600 cals (2 slices waa) which I was prepared for!



Also I lost .. at least I think my scales are playing pranks... I weighed in at 49.5kg, re-checked 49.8 re check
49.7 - I always check 3 times - OCD of me I know... so I am going with the higher number 49.8kg... not great but better than my 50kgplus!

Total - 755 cals and so far with the short amount of bike, leg and situps work I would have burnt around 100+ cals of this (not much I know). I really could have cut down on the unnecessary snacks biscuits darnit!

Agenda:
Tonight: lunges, wall sits, situps.
Tomorrow - belly fat burner dvd exercises (yet to try this out)/study/work
Remainder of week:
Start and finish last assignment by Friday which will allow me a weekend off from any study!
Monday,Tues, Wednesday start exam prep which is in about 2 weeks and after that it s freedom!!
Weekend: Relax. Drink. Relax. AVOID JUNKFOOD!


How is everyones week going? I would love to know

xo - Pix

4 comments:

  1. Go team! I can't wait to weigh under 50. You're my thinspo for today. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naww thanks lovely miss piggy (i just can't say "fat" piggy im sorry but your too beautiful for such harsh words) i couldnt wait to be 50kg that was the original goal then i got there then i wanted to lose more... And got to 48 then wanted more and got down to 47.7 a few weeks ago and then i wanted more and so did my body apparently more food and sweets so up and up i went again... But im determined to get down and stay down...
    Thankyou for your encouragement hun.. No matter what number you reach you are still beautiful not only to me but im sure most of the lovelies amongst this community~never forget. Gosh i wish you guys all lived in the same country/ area as me Hehe Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey hun (pix?),
    Started following your blog, you sound amazing! I need some of that discipline!
    I want to be 50kg too, well, my next goal weight is 49kg, let's shoot for it together!
    If you have the time, I'd love it if you could follow me back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Judith Marie welcome!
    I would love to start following - I am always looking for more inspiration and morning reads! Unfortunately when I see the number of my followers increasing I can't see who they are! the page won't work - I was actually going to ask that they comment so I am linked to their page - lucky you already have :P

    Stay beautiful and strong - aiming for 49kg sounds great to me!

    xo - Pix or Pixie :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete