Sunday 6 November 2011

Monday

The weekend is over, its the start of a new week. I don't feel that great I still have not lost near as much as planned. I stopped weighing myself over the weekend, and breifly did this morning... not good.

But on a lighter note the weekend was pretty good I danced my butt off and drank my sorrows away. Saturday was a fat day (calories no clue) as was Sunday really (again no clue) but that was what I wanted... not wanting to know how many calories consumed or burned. In a way I wanted to be bad -eat whatever the hell I wanted! and do whatever I wanted.. and while I am no where near the weight I want I am feeling positive that my weekend of "fuck it" attitude has got most of the crap food cravings out of my system... now I will give it afew days to detox them out of my body.

Intake so far:
coffee small portion cereal - 140
Squid salad - 300
bananna - 105
*few too many chocky pieces at s's* - no idea 150?!

So far intake = 695 fuck.

I am going to wein my way into my old eating habits... I barely had any.. but these binges and large meals have made my stomach crave food, I will shrink it. I will shrink my legs, gut and arms. I will be thinner and loose 2kg by the weekend!

xo Pixie - I have missed you all

1 comment: