Tuesday 1 November 2011

Happy




Intake of le day:

Breakfast - coffee - 10 cals
Lunch and Dessert - Fruit salad - 113 calories although watermelon and rock melon (which I found out was also cantaloupe weird we never use that word here but it was on the negative cal list so I looked it up *after eating* and score they are both on my negative calorie food list)
evening snack- coffee - 10 cal
Dinner - veggie Pattie,felafel's and salad - 270 cals

Total 403 and if you get technical I can deduct my fruit salad melon concoction and take it down to *drum roll please*

290 cals for the day! Yay

(even if the whole negative calorie food thing is not entirely true I am still so happy that I spent those 100+ cals on healthy energising fruit)


(loving the legs)

I am happy with this. I also did some leg exercises- squats, scissor kicks, wall sit, lunges and will do some sit ups for the tummy before bed. Tomorrow I am hoping to follow the same routine during the day but I know mum has prepared a Veggie lasagna for dinner because we have family over... I know pasta- weakness and cheese gahh! so If I just have coffee, fruit salad, and lasagna and salad I hope to stick around no more than 600-700 cals for the day - plus I am going for a gym session with my sister which I hope to burn at least 300+ cals (we only get to do half hour because of the family dinner waa but during the day I will do some on my own)!!!

Things are looking up this week - I think I was in such a slump where I lacked motivation and cause - but Uni is almost over I have two assignments and an exam (with a week of nothing to prep for bonus!) and summer is fast approaching. I need to look good!

I am going to go clothes shopping too next week spend some savings on clothes I am going to fit into comfortably no squeeze necessary - oh the life of a dreamer :P



I hope everyone so far is having a great start to the week
... I am thinking of posting pics next week if I see some progress just to remind me if I put my mind to things I can get them done - but I am chicken scared!!! what if I break my computer... sighhh

xo Pix

2 comments: