Monday 31 October 2011

Tuesday




The day looks beautiful - the sun is shining and my veggie patch growing!

Yesterday I had a total intake of 1014 cals eeek alot right!
But exercise wise I went to the gym did some work on weights, cross trainer and the bike, walked to the gym and back also!

All in all my exercise total was around 1495 (according to my ap that calculated my sleeping, desk work, weight, bike and cross training, walking and general resting)

so - 481 cals

I am going to reduce my food intake a bit - the two bowls of cereal yesterday was unnecessary and Mum got me a spinach parcel for dinner and because it was store bought from the organic market I roughly guessed it would be around 300 cals - no more, maybe less... I hate not knowing how many cals in food !!!

I weighed in today - 50.2kg I am so disgusted but this WILL be down to my 48-49 range by the weekend!! I am going to the gym a lot with my sister so we keep eachother motivated. Tonight I will focus on my stomach and tomorrow its gym bike, weights, treadmil again!

Well off to university 2nd to last day for the year!! I have a speech tomorrow I hate speeches!! but think I am partly prepared!

Have a lovely day pretties xox

No comments:

Post a Comment