Tuesday 18 October 2011

Study break



Hello Darlings,

Well another lovely sunny day and I am stuck at home - stupid car broke down, making me miss classes and unable to do a million other things I had planned. Instead I guess I am home forced to do some study - blergh so much to do in the next couple of weeks but after it all I have a few months off (if I go back to university) otherwise I may be deferring and working full time.. any who the good stuff

So yesterday I said I was going to have around 710 cals well that changed .. in a good way

Instead of vegie patty and salad for dinner I had a few bites of salad and then a yoghurt with berries

So dinner was only approx 110 cals = total of 520 for the day. I weighed in at 48.1 kg (106.04 lbs) this morning not bad , not great.



Today so far just a coffee and some water... going to have another cuppa now! I am getting hungry but I am really wanting to shake of another kg and I am having family over for dinner so... I will keep the cals for then I want to aim for 500 max today..

I love you all!!

- Pixie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment