Sunday 23 October 2011

Just...



Instead of remaining to be most disappointed in myself over the weekends shenanigans (I have spent the whole day feeling this, between each chocolate cookie). I have come to the realisation as I watched the chocolate, the doughnuts the pizza (oh yeah had some for dinner homemade and veggie) splatter into the toilet bowl so effortlessly as I purged (I am now able to do this with ease- and ever so quietly!) I realised I actually don't really enjoy these foods that much I never did before! but since I was in the restriction mind frame like I have said once before in these situations the rebel comes out in me and I "want what I can't have" it is all psychological.. not even a want nor a need.



So to remove the feeling of constant starvation and the "I can't eat a thing" mindset I am in the process of developing a food plan that will allow me to eat! Yup, eat.. something I dread but love at the same time. I will allow myself low cal meals, packed with negative - low cal ingredients.

I know I will still get questioned, you always do! You are never seen as the good citizen eating and "maintaining a healthy lifestyle"... despite the fact that it's sprawled all over the t.v isn't it  >  eat salad, chose healthy meal replacements blah blah blah the list goes on...YEAH RIGHT!

You know though what I find funny.. you get punished like all hell for eating a diet of McDonalds, but yet I have found when I eat salads people look at me even more so like I am crazy and they whinge "why are you eating that, are you ano? ... rabbit food.. .you don't make friends with salad... you live longer by eating meat... god made you with teeth to chew meat... snob"



Insult after insult.. You can't win can you.. dammed if you do dammed if you don't.

Any who that was completely off track of me wasn't it :/

I will perfect the food plan and post it when I have! In the mean time meals will consist of some of the following negative calorie foods (foods that require you to burn more calories whilst eating and digesting these foods compared to the calories contained in the foods itself)


Negative Cal Vegetables:

  • Asparagus

  • Beet Root

  • Broccoli

  • Cabbage (green)

  • Carrot

  • Cauliflower

  • Celery

  • Chile peppers (hot)

  • Cucumber

  • Dandelion

  • Endive

  • Garden cress

  • Garlic

  • Green beans

  • Lettuce

  • Onion

  • Radishes

  • Spinach

  • Turnip

  • Zucchini


  • Fruits:

  • Apple

  • Blueberries

  • Cantaloupe

  • Cranberries

  • Grapefruit

  • Honeydew

  • Limes

  • Lemon

  • Mango

  • Orange

  • Papaya

  • Peach

  • Pineapple

  • Raspberries

  • Strawberries

  • Tangerines

  • Tomato

  • Watermelon


  • It is important to note that adding sauces, seasonings, dressings yogurt etc will add calories!

    I am excited! I am going to allow myself to enjoy food again with intent to prevent myself from the ol' binge and purge. 

    Evening ladies

    xo - Pixie

    2 comments:

    1. I really like this idea! I'm glad you're trying to steer yourself away from b&p. Stay strong and stay happy!!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I was actually inspired by your blog especially the eggs post! You always write so positively and makes me realise i can be happy and thin (one day ) x have a gorgeous week bella x

      ReplyDelete