Saturday 22 October 2011

Quick post.maintained weight today again 48.4~ im not dropping because i think my metabolism is screwed so i have eaten already two pieces of raisin toast (300 cal) a carrot and hommus (30) 2 coffees (20) & some chocolate... I haven't ate this much in ages and i've still got dinner... Indian ~ rice and some spicy tofu and nann... Its going to be fat saturday but i guess my low calorie days should be followed by a higher one to kick start the metabolism who knows. ..another thing im Worried about other than my weight..a lump in my breast.. Painful im scared i don't want it to be serious... I will get that checked :|

Love and happy weekend to all
Xo pixie.

2 comments:

  1. awe, love. please do get that checked but if it helps, 1 in 10 cases are actually any type of cancer. <3

    yummy. indian rice and spicy tofu sounds yummy! try to enjoy today. i also had to eat to get my metabolism to somehow kickstart as well! ^__^ i think my metabolism is also just at a stand-still and i have been maintaining as well!

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lovely! Yes I will get it checked my mom had breast cancer at a youngish age, so apparently I am meant to get checked frequently! but I shy from doctors...

    Well I sure hope this weekends shinanigans does boost the metabolism! I hope you are feeling beautiful and skinny bella!

    -xo Pixie.

    ReplyDelete