Thursday 13 October 2011

Temptation vs control

After a day of looking at various blogs and images I am happy, I feel as if I am able to gain more control over my eating habits and by reading others blogs I will be able to keep going. I am relatively new at this.. blogging and being un "healthy". But I feel as if my cravings for sweets has passed. I said no to chocolate today!

Which brings me to my food diary:

Breakfast - Chai Latte x 2 equal artificial sweeteners (110 cal)
Lunch - Small Pizza made with pita  ( same that I made my wrap last night with 200 cal)  with 5 prawns (60 cal), baby spinach, sweet potato, gherkins, and sun-dried tomato... and a sprinkle of Parmesan.... I have yet to do the math on how many cals this baby was but I will give it say (300-350)
Afternoon snack :  No fat Cheesecake flavoured yogurt and I added 5 frozen berries mixed (89 cal)
A diet coke (0 cal)
Dinner: Oats sachet and again added frozen mixed berries (130 + 20 for berries? = 150)
Exercise: None walked to bus stop. Slept 9 hours

So all up I had 699 cal.... Not great... I could have ate half the pita pizza or got rid of unnecessary liquid cals in my Chai... but I love it so god dam much and hate tea!

Anyone know of any good low cal foods (vego meat free) that you could recommend, like I said I'm new and would love to talk to people who view things similarly to me.. so follow me and say hi!

I am worried about tomorrow - my day off = no work or study... boredom hopefully control will defeat temptation! If the weather is as nice as it was today I may walk from home to the city about 10km and get some retail therapy!!! buy some clothes that I wish to fit into... I am thinking this is a better way to track my progress as I find that I am weighing myself constantly 3-5 times daily... its annoying I wake up feel thin weigh in then drink water all day... so I really don't know what is water weight or weight loss... today I weighed in 48.4 this morning... perhaps if I can I wont weigh myself until after the weekend... one can only hope I am happy with what I see. 



xo Pixie

No comments:

Post a Comment