Sunday 23 October 2011

4-6-8-10!









Hello lovely people,

Well I have decided to try something new... a modification on the 2-4-6-8 diet, I came across a blog where a girl tried the 4-6-8-10 diet - I know 1000cals is a lot and I rarely go above this during the week but this I figure can be for those messy weekends where I can have a treat. To mix it up I am not going to always go in the 4-6-8-10 order.

For example it looks as if today will be my 800 cal day as I may have been naughty : p

Today so far:
Oats and berries and coffee - 145 cal
Lunch mixed bean salsa salad - rocket and spinach (10), sweet potato (70), mixed beans (250 gosh huge amount hey!), 3 sml felafel balls (50), cucumber and salsa (67) total - 447 cals

and perhaps a slice of vegie pizza left over from dinner last night - 80 cals approx (probably will go purge this after this post, but really want to avoid this to ensure it does not become a habit!

so far - 672 so I have 128 cals left over for dinner!

I weighed in after the weekend 49.4kg the most I have been for a while... one kilo gain.. not a surprise after my weekend binge..

Has anyone been on this/a similar diet? I would love to hear from you !

xo - Pixie

No comments:

Post a Comment