Friday 21 October 2011

Something in the way...


Nirvana moments..



Today was good to start. Yesterday was not. I ate - alot...

Thursday:
Morning - coffee (10)
Lunch - Three cold rolls (200)
Snack - 5 strawberries melted chocolate (200)
Dinner - Salad, few bites fish.. (150)
Dessert - milkybary chocolate - the whole block!! (god knows)
Total - 560 + chocolate - probably around 800 + waa

Today so far
Coffee (10)
half tin spags - (65)
vita weats and low cal tzatziki - (95)
and I am about to meet the girls for dinner - veg rissotto no doubt, or a bowl of vegetables and a diet coke that is all I will allow - so around 500 cals...
We shall see. I will let you know.




Plus side got my hair done today. Love it - I wanted to mark a new me! I always do this they do say hair is the one thing a girl can control in their life ha!
 I was asked to be a model next year for Loreal comps.. they must have like me the first time. The hairdresser said I was one of the best models.. I guess that was comforting - then I though shit.. I have less than three months to get thin!!
I guess though it will be motivation right?
I am so tied down with study at the moment - 3 weeks left then exam break and then holidays. I tend to eat when I am stressed - new found coffee addiction to replace old bad habbits ;) I applied for a University interstate to go to in 2013 I hope I get it!

New surroundings will be nice.

I hope everyone feels beautiful!

- xo Pixie.

No comments:

Post a Comment