Tuesday 18 October 2011




Hello Darlings!

What a beautiful day it was today (despite being stuck at uni for the most part) but the sun was shining and it felt like summer. I did worry that my day was going to be utterly shit after looking through my wardrobe (again faced with the if only I could cry I would moment) and not being happy with the clothes I saw or how they looked on me. So I settled for a black maxi.. and my coloured beaded bracelets which is my signature thing..



I didn't fast I think I could have if I wanted to badly enough but still I have those annoying friends saying "cmon lets grab a bite"... and I say no no I will wait then they say "I will wait to" and I feel bad so I eat... I had a salad with mixed beans, beetroot (although there was only one piece lucky coz I'm not a massive fan), chickpeas and greens... It was really good.. normally I don't do salad dressing but this one was bought made and already dressed in some vinegar thing.. not alot which was nice! So here's the day so far..


Morning - Nada
Lunch - Salad (because I did not make it I will go with 300 cals, again I am being generous but because I did not know how it was prepped I always over estimate)
Diet coke (0cal)
Snack - Okay bad of me but I had approx five red frog lollies... probs add another 100 cals here I really have no clue but I can't imagine it being more they were small?
Currently downing a home brew coffee (10 cals)

I am yet to eat dinner but I plan on having salad - no dressing just greens and a vegie pattie so all in about 300 cals here too!!!

So if that sticks all in all today should be around the 710 mark. Not great seeing as though I was planning a fast but still it is better than that horrid "weekend blunder"



I love defined collar bones

and

the same with legs- petite please!

What parts do you admire?
- xo pixie.

No comments:

Post a Comment