Sunday 30 October 2011

Monday




The day so far has been good. I am partially relaxed!
I woke up earlyish had a coffee and did my assignment and submitted just after midday.

Around 12.30 pm I was feeling a little peckish so I made lunch
Spinach and rocket (7), piece of corn (63), some green beans, low joule pickles (5), 105 cals of felafel's and raita (yogurt and cucumber sauce super low cal and no fat 10 cal) all up this with the coffee was around 200 cals

Then I had a meeting to go to for university, then I got home and was still hungry so I ate a large amount of antioxidant cereal and added some frozen berries and skim milk - 350 cals

The day so far 550 cals.
 I am going to meet a friend soon for a coffee but instead think I will get a fresh juice (which is a meal in itself) for around 165 cals...

I am also going to the gym with my sister tonight too for a session so that will be good - hopefully burn a bit!

Will let you know.






xo Pixie.

No comments:

Post a Comment