Friday 14 October 2011

phew!

Gosh. Quick phone blog. Think i did okay. Could have been totally worse. Mum sprung me with "we're going out for Italian" i almost died. This place makes my Fave vego pasta.l! Lucky i didn't have too many cals earlier. Here's my list.

Morning~ chai (110 cal)
Arvo ~ salad with spinach sweet potato sundried tomato dash of balsamic vinegar ( because i had the sweet potato i estimated around 105 cal max )
snack ~ 1 carrot small spoon of homus ( 30 cal? )
I resisted most sweets one chocolate freckle and a jelly bean (30 cal max )
Dinner~ ordered entre veg pasta gave half to dad quarter to cousin a few bites for me... Because im not sure how it was prepared im comfortable in saying it was max 250 cal and that's being harsh.. It was probs less..
Coffee~ 10 cal

All up 535 cals not too bad since dinner could have made it shocking..

Scared for the weekend though staying at s's new apartment wonder what I'll eat. .. I will let you know.

Bed then work 7am.



Stay beautiful.

Xo pixie.

No comments:

Post a Comment