Friday 21 October 2011

dun. dun. dun.

I made it back home from dinner. I purged it all up. Risotto has to be the easiest thing to purge - I was so hungry I barely chewed - it came out in perfect abborio rice pieces - the olives and artichokes still in tact. So I am more than confident I did not have more than 500 cals worth of dinner and my other snacks so total for the day - 670 cals minus my purged dinner - who the hell knows how many calories came out haha
but it was alot of mess!! but gosh despite the shaking I feel amazing. Time for bed.

Work all day tomorrow - just coffee hummus and carrots if I must then its off to s's again... always something I fear, but at least now I know the fridge is stacked with tomato, cucumber and lettuce and I can make a yummy salad , also I left my sugarines there and some oats :D

- Feeling good ladies, must be the new hair.

Love and happiness for all!

- xo Pixie

No comments:

Post a Comment