Thursday 13 October 2011

A day to remember?

I woke up this morning to the sound of rain, I could have stayed in bed forever I love that sound the room is dark and you don't know what time it is! But I decided to get up and get a head start on some assignments... 3 weeks left then I am taking time off (more about that later).

Well lovelies I caved I weighed myself this morning (weak I know). I jumped on the scaled and came in at 48.2kg (106.2lbs). I was amazed 0.2kg less than I was the morning before and I had consumed 700cals! I was apprehensive at first to do my "double check" as I thought that maybe they were lying and I was really still 48.4 but I am glad I did I got back on and was 48kg!! what the hell are these scales playing a cruel trick on me? this was my original goal weight.. I was happy and re-checked yup still 48kg. So I figure if I try keep today's intake to around 500 cal and similar over the weekend I should be at 47.5 by next week?! I think 47kg is where I will halt it.. then like I said just try and maintain (but how?)... still no exercise either, my gym memberships going to waste!

So I just had a chai latte (110 cals) and I will have a salad in about 2 hours. I am worried though because my little cousin who I haven't seen in over a year is coming over to make cookies and sweets... but I will limit myself to one!

I hope that I can do this. I am feeling good, besides feeling really weak may be since I'm not eating meat and I am low in Iron. Note to self - buy iron pills.

Well I shall be back later to update my food diary!




(legs MUST look like this for summer!... 8 weeks)
xo Pixie

2 comments:

  1. Hey darling, saw your comment on my blog. Hope you're doing well! If you put good food into your body you will get good results. What you mentioned food wise sounded awesome, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you you're a doll! I have realised starving just makes me cranky and makes others whinge too so im finding a relationship with low cal food which hopefully will minus the guilt! ! Thanks for your support! Stay strong.

    -pixie Xo

    ReplyDelete