Sunday 20 November 2011

Motivation Monday.

Hello Darlings,

I am sucking at this blogging thing lately- exams have consumed all my time. But now I am happy to report I am free! No more study for me :) ...

Today was the first day I woke up with no alarm, without having anything to do apart from be in my own company and relax!

So far I have done nada, ate some cereal watched a movie.. I am about to clean my wardrobe. This could either be exciting or scary .. scary that I don't have summer clothes or scary by the means in which the ones I do have do not fit due to being to small :/ we shall see.



I have not been "dieting", "restricting" or "purging". I pretty much have ate what I want when I wanted including pasta (gosh). But I have felt pretty okay. There have been days where I would want to cry because I felt my ass and thighs getting larger, then there would be days where the number on the scale was slightly higher but I felt I looked skinnier.. I weighed in this morning, 51.1... still going to take some time getting to my goal 49kg. But I am going to take a different approach. Instead of binging on sweets because I am so deprived of everything I will eat healthier lots more fruit and veggies, and try get out and exercise more. I am hopeful and feeling good.


I am so excited about being on holidays in two weeks S and I go interstate for a trip to meet some old friends and go shopping. I am looking forward to buy a new wardrobe - something I rarely do. I am determined to look good when I see my old friends I have not seen them in  1.5 years. . so 2 weeks I think will allow for me to get to 49kg... I have lost way more in a shorter time in the past but this involved purging and restricting, leaving me weak and hungry - which really just resulted in me putting 3kgs  back on in a short amount of time with all the sweets I was eating, making me feel lethargic and unmotivated.

If i do it healthy - I will feel healthy.

Also  I have made a list of all the things I want to do before the end of 2012! It includes things like, getting off my meds, painting, reading, being creative, seeing old friends making new ones, finding the ultimate job, being a great girlfriend, daughter and sister, exercising more, trying a new sport and overall feeling better and happy within myself. I mark this day as the beginning of a new journey for me. Making this the best summer to come!

I hope everyone is well. . I need to catchup on blogs. I would love to hear  how you have all been, let me know!! Missed you

xox Pixie.

No comments:

Post a Comment